Racial Highlight Time!
AFRICAN-AMERICANS - "Represent!"
WHITES - My Friend Flicka
ASIANS - Bad wind rising
Then he grabbed the guy's nose and practically pulled it off, leaving a big red mark between his eye brows. Looked like Moe disciplining Curly. Cao Boi said "That's called an Indicator. All the Bad Wind comes out of there." What a douche.
Later he told the camera "The Asian-Americans don't understand. They weren't born in the old country - where people didn't have antibiotics so they had to figure out other ways to do it." I wasn't born in the old country either, but I'll take a couple Advil over getting my eyes gouged out by a certifiable idiot any day.
The victim smiled and told Cao Boi "It feels better." Sure it does, moron. Because now your eyes are bleeding. If I had a headache and someone chopped off my leg, guess what? Headache all gone.
Amazing Race 10 - Two Muslims, a cheerleader and a one-legged Triathlete walk into a bar...
Meet the Cast:
1) Two beauty queens that met at a Miss America competition.
2) Triathletes - The lady has a prosthetic leg and her boyfriend is the guy that built it for her.
3) Hot couple from L.A. Bitchy woman with fake boobs paired up with controlling asshole. Beautiful.
4) Asian Brothers.
5) Two Muslims from Cleveland
6) Kentucky White Trash. Coal miner and his wife. Both are in desperate need of a dental magician. They represent the blue-collar worker and the common man. In other word, they're the Comic Relief.
7) Father/Daughter - Hot chick from Ohio. Man, did this start great! Right away, the father told the interviewer: "It's been a while since we spent quality time together. When I look at her, there's just a teensy bit of disappointment...as a father." Then he started crying. The daughter said, "I'm gay. I came out of the closet after college." Pause..then the dad bawled uncontrollably.
8) Indian couple -Too normal. Won't last an episode.
9) Cheerleaders from South Carolina - "You could put us both in a cardboard box, and we'd still find a way to have fun." Not if I saw off your limbs first and keep you in a box in my garage. Oops, better edit that one out...Then she offered this gem: "I could have a conversation with a door knob." Considering you'll be spending most of the show with the other cheerleader, you'd better mean that.
10) Two recovering drug addicts - they met in recovery and model for magazines. We get to watch them play an intimate, shirtless game of basketball. Nice. Trading one addiction for another, eh?
11) Two black single mothers.
12) Flamboyantly gay couple - Tom and Terry.